Is All That You Got?
Tagged by: ssshowtime
Give us five random things about yourself and tag
tenof your followers!
- I get enjoyment from challenging my fears in non-lifethreatening ways. As in, for example, I’m afraid of falling in general, so I find places to jump off, where I’m sure I won’t end up breaking anything. That’s also the way I conquered my fear of darkness a while ago.
- IRL, when people get to know my name without meeting me, they tend to mess up the gender all the time, since I have a gender-neutral surname and a name that is more popular among boys. The look on their faces when they finally get to meet me is always priceless.
- According to others - mostly grown-ups - I could sing well as a child. I only know I’m horrible at singing now.
- I take certain pride in having read War and Peace to the end and enjoying the process too. Explanation: This book is frequently called the most unreadable one in the whole list of school literature in Russia.
- Okay, and for something fandom-related - and very stupid… I first saw Dante on a DMC2 ad in a magazine, and my first thought was why they were using the bad guy to advertise a game. That glaring face, apparently, was too creepy for a ten-year-old… *cough*stillcreepy*cough*
[txt:] see u later?
[txt] Good [txt] Working[txt:] r u saving up to buy an island or smth
[txt] If that’s a joke, u can do better
[txt] I’m working. Is that a problem?